Nicholas C. Deal
- June 2010 to Current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Electronics Technician GS-11
- December 2006 to June 2010 Johnson Controls Inc.
Systems Technician II
- Egleston Children’s Health Care of Atlanta.
- Georgia Institute of Technology Nano Technology Research Building. Several Clean Room installations and Air Handlers.
- CDC Building 23 Lab Consolidation Project. Seventeen story lab building with BSL-1, BSL-2 and BSL-3 lab systems.
Major Retrofit Projects:
- Egleston Children’s Health Care of Atlanta. Tower 2 Renovation.
- 2004 DeVry University Decatur, Ga.
Electronic Engineering Technology
- 2001 Salem High School
- Johnson Controls, Inc. Technical Courses.
LON Engineering and Programming,
7064-EN and 7068-EN BACnet engineering and programming,
Metasys Installation commissioning.
C-769 DX-9100 Engineering and Installation.
- 2014 Gwinnett Technical College Lawrenceville, GA
Computer Programming, Network Administration, Web Site Design/Programming
Emphasis on Java Development and Web Development
- Proficient in Johnson Controls BAS Metasys system. Including BACnet, N2, and LON programming and integrations.
- Proficient in Visio and Microsoft Office products
- Web Site Design and Coding